Attitude Status in English

Love me or hate me but you will never change me.

Shout out to my haters, sorry that you couldn’t phase me.

I got 150 Questions in exam saying to solve any 100.!!!
I Solved All 150 and wrote – CHECK ANY 100!!

Life Is Too Short. Don’T Waste It Removing Pen Drive Safely.

I have got a good heart but this mouth.

Follow Your Heart But Don;T Be Stupid.

I love the ones who are in my life and make it amazing. I also love the ones who left my life and made it fantastic.

Charche Unhi Ke Hote Hai, Jinke Mijaz Kuch Alag Se Hote Hai

You will find a girl prettier than me, smarter than me, and funnier than me, but you will never find a girl just like me.

I'm king of the town you can take a look around

When you take control of your attitude, you take control of your life.

You don’t like me? That’s a shame. I’ll need a few minutes to recover from the tragedy.

Attitude Status


Honey, I’ve got heels higher than your standards

I love my job only when I’m on vacation

I heard you’re a player. Nice to meet you; I’m the coach.

I Allow Myself To Be Badass Confident In All That I Do.

If attitude kills…. I am the weapon of mass destruction…..

Mein Badook Aur Guitar Dono Chalana Janta Hu. Tay Tumhe Karna Hai Tum Kon Si Dhun Par Nachogi....

The biggest slap to your enemies is your success.

You live longer once you realize that any time spent being unhappy is wasted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Desi Status In Hindi

Punjabi Attitude Status In Hindi